|Date of birth||10 December 1992|
|Place of birth||New Delhi, India|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 April 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Deepak Devrani (Hindi: दीपक देवरानी, Hindustani pronunciation: [d̪iːpk d̪eːʋraːniː]; born 10 December 1992) is an Indian football player. He currently plays for Sporting Goa in the I-League as a defender
Deepak was about 12 when he first starting kicking the ball. He first started playing football in Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Delhi, where his first coach was Nirmal Singh. Then he got selected for D.D.A. Yamuna Nagar where he played under coaches Naveen Khandwal and Ranjith Thapa.
In 2007, he moved to the Chandigarh football academy. Since the under-16 level, he have been playing for the national team.
After years in the East Bengal youth system, Devrani was sent to play for the Pailan Arrows which is a team that plays in the I-League and prepares players for the 2018 World Cup. During the 2010-11 I-League season Devrani had played only five games for Indian Arrows. Devrani then missed Pailan's first 20 games of the 2011-12 I-League with a knee injury in which Pailan did not win a single match. He made his debut for the newly rebranded Pailan Arrows on 25 March 2012.
Devrani scored his first goal for Pailan Arrows on 21 September 2012 against Mumbai during the 2012 Indian Federation Cup in which he scored the equalizer for Pailan to help them draw the match 2–2. Devrani then scored his first I-League goal on 1 December 2012 against ONGC F.C. when he scored in the 10th minute to give Pailan the lead in a match that would end in favor of Pailan Arrows 4–1. Devrani however did not end December well as he again had to come off injured for Pailan Arrows in the 2nd minute of the match against East Bengal F.C. on 30 December 2012 as his side went down 3–0.
On 18 July 2013 it was confirmed that Devrani has signed for Sporting Goa with Ravi Kumar. He made his debut for Sporting Goa in the I-League on 24 October 2013 against Rangdajied at the Duler Stadium; in which he played the whole match and scored one goal in the 30th minute; as Sporting Goa won the match 3-0.
- As of 27 April 2014
|Club||Season||League||Federation Cup||Durand Cup||International||Total|
- "Olympic goal for Deepak". Indian Express. Retrieved 16 September 2012.
- Srivastava, Ayush. "Pune FC 1-0 Pailan Arrows: The Red Lizards edge past the toothless Kolkatan outfit". Goal.com. Retrieved 16 September 2012.
- "Pailan Arrows 2-2 Mumbai FC: Four goal thriller ends in a stalemate". Goal.com. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- Bera, Kaustav. "Pailan Arrows 4-1 ONGC FC: Papas' boys trounce 10-man ONGC with ease". Goal.com. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- Mitra, Atanu. "East Bengal 3-0 Pailan Arrows: Trevor Morgan's side dismantle the Arrows with ease". Goal.com. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Sporting Clube de Goa unveil former Pailan Arrows duo - Deepak Devrani & Ravi Kumar". Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "Sporting Goa v. Rangdajied United 3-0". Soccerway.com. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- Deepak Devrani profile at Soccerway