|Born||February 9, 1968|
|Alma mater||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore|
|Title||Founder and CEO, lebua Hotels & Resorts|
Deepak Ohri (born February 9, 1968) is an Indian business executive. He currently serves as the Chief Executive Officer of luxury hospitality company lebua Hotels & Resorts. He earlier worked with Kempinski Hotels, Oberoi Hotels and Taj Hotels before founding lebua in 2004. lebua operates hotels and resorts at Thailand, New Zealand and India and has won numerous travel awards.
Ohri has been a speaker and a panelist at the Forbes Global CEO Conference, the Financial Times Business of Luxury Summit, the World Travel and Tourism Council Global Travel and Tourism Summit. In 2012, Ohri began writing a weekly column in India's The Financial Express newspaper.
- "lebua resorts". lebua. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- "CNN GO travel awards". cnngo.com. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- "Bangakok tower club wins award". travelpulse.com. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- "Traveler's choice award". tripadvisor.com. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- "FT Conference details". Financial Times. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- "When luxury is a necessity". Financial Times. Retrieved 13 July 2015.