|Region of origin
||Deepali, Deeyah, Dipali, Dipika
Deepika (Hindi : दीपिका) is a Hindu/Sanskrit Indian feminine given name, which means "lantern" and "light".
Notable people named Deepika
- Deepika Chikhalia (born April 29, 1965), Indian actress and politician.
- Deepika Joshi-Shah (born 1976 - died 2012), Indian actress and singer.
- Deepika Kamaiah (born October 17, 1984), Indian actress and model.
- Deepika Kumari (born June 13, 1994), Indian athlete.
- Deepika Kurup (born April 12, 1998), Indian inventor, scientist and clean water advocate.
- Deepika Padukone (born January 5, 1986), Indian actress and model.
- Deepika Rasangika (born December 13, 1983), Sri Lankan cricketer.
- Deepika Samson (born August 6, 1986), Indian actress.
Notable people named Dipika
Notable people named Deeyah
- Deeyah Khan (born August 7, 1977), Norwegian film director, music producer, composer, and human rights defender.
- Deepika, from the Mohammad Hossain Jemy's 2011 film Bajaw Biyer Bajna.