||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Singh at BIG Star Entertainment Awards 2014
|Spouse(s)||Rohit Raj Goyal (m. 2014)|
Deepika Singh is an Indian television actress.
Singh made her debut in the Star Plus series Diya Aur Baati Hum playing the role of Sandhya who is a fun-loving, spirited young girl who aspires of becoming an IPS Officer, but due to some strained circumstances, she ends up getting married to a sweet shop owner, who supports her in her journey. Before her television debut she has worked for a Punjabi song album.
Singh married the director of her television show Rohit Raj Goyal on 2 May 2014.
- Diya Aur Baati Hum as Sandhya Suraj Rathi (2011–2016)
- Nach Baliye 6 as herself (2013)
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Sandhya (2016)
- 2012 Star Parivaar Awards
- 2013 Star Parivaar Awards
- "About Diya Aur Baati Hum". Star Plus. Archived from the original on 19 November 2011. Retrieved 2012-05-27.
- Shruti Jambhekar (26 December 2011). "Deepika Singh's study interests". Times of India. Retrieved 22 July 2012.
- "Actress Deepika Singh ties the knot with director in Mumbai - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site". M.timesofindia.com. 2014-05-04. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- "Star Parivar awards 2012: Sandhya (Deepika) got favorite bahu award". Metromasti.com. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- "SPA 2012: Favorite male Sadasya Arnav & female Sadasya Sandhya". Metromasti.com. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- "Star Parivaar Awards 2012 – Nominees". STARPlus.in. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- "Star Parivaar Awards: Deepika, Anas most popular actors". Badhil.