Deepwater Township, Bates County, Missouri
Location in Bates County
|• Total||35.92 sq mi (93.03 km2)|
|• Land||35.91 sq mi (93 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||902 ft (275 m)|
|• Density||6.9/sq mi (2.7/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||0766290|
Deepwater Township took its name from a nearby creek.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Deepwater Township covers an area of 35.92 square miles (93.03 square kilometers); of this, 35.91 square miles (93 square kilometers, 99.97 percent) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.03 square kilometers, 0.03 percent) is water.
- Spruce at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Spruce Township (north)
- Walker Township, Henry County (northeast)
- Hudson Township (south)
- Pleasant Gap Township (southwest)
- Summit Township (west)
- Shawnee Township (northwest)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Radford, Smith, Snodgrass Union and White.
- Ballard R-II
- Missouri's 4th congressional district
- State House District 120
- State Senate District 31
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- "United States Census Bureau American FactFinder". Archived from the original on 2020-02-12. Retrieved 2009-05-17.
- "Bates County Place Names, 1928-1945 (archived)". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on 24 June 2016. Retrieved 1 September 2016.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)