Deer Lake Regional Airport
|Deer Lake Regional Airport|
|IATA: YDF – ICAO: CYDF
– WMO: 71809
|Operator||Deer Lake Regional Airport Authority|
|Location||Deer Lake, Newfoundland and Labrador|
|Time zone||NST (UTC−03:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||NDT (UTC−02:30)|
|Elevation AMSL||72 ft / 22 m|
Deer Lake Regional Airport (IATA: YDF, ICAO: CYDF) is located 3 nautical miles (5.6 km; 3.5 mi) north northeast of Deer Lake, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. It is currently run by the Deer Lake Regional Airport Authority and is the closest airport to the Gros Morne National Park.
|Air Canada Express||Goose Bay, Halifax, St. John's, Wabush|
|Air Canada Rouge||Toronto-Pearson|
|Provincial Airlines||Goose Bay, St. John's, Stephenville|
|Sunwing Airlines||Seasonal: Orlando–MCO, Punta Cana, Varadero|
|Sunwing Airlines||Orlando–MCO, Punta Cana, Varadero|
Ground handling is provided by Airconsol Aviation ULC. a subsidiary of Allied Aviation. Aircraft refueling is provided by Aircraft Service International Group.
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 24 July 2014 to 0901Z 18 September 2014
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
- Official website
- Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Deer Lake Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in Newfoundland and Labrador is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|