Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up default in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Default may refer to:
- Default (law), the failure to do something required by law
- Default (finance), failure to satisfy the terms of a loan obligation or failure to pay back a loan
- Default judgment, is a binding judgment in favor of either party based on some failure to take action by the other party
- Default rule in legal theory, is a rule of law that can be overridden by a contract, trust, will, or other legally effective agreement
- Default (computer science), a preset setting or value that will be used if no choice is done
- Default password, allows the device to be accessed during its initial setup, or after resetting to factory defaults
- defaults (software), a command line utility for plist (preference) files
- Default (band), a Canadian post-grunge and alternative rock band
- "Default" (Atoms for Peace song), 2012
- "Default" (Django Django song), 2012
- By Default, a 2016 album by Band of Skulls
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Default.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.