From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Defects)
|Look up defect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Defect, defects, or defected may refer to:
Geometry and physical sciences
- Angular defect in geometry, a characteristic of a polyhedron
- Crystallographic defect, a structural imperfection in a crystal
- Isoperimetric defect
- Topological defect
Biology and medicine
- Congenital disorder, a medical condition present at birth
- Software bug, a failure of computer software to meet requirements
- The action of defection, abandoning allegiance to one country for another
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Defect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.