Defence Housing Authority
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Defence Housing Authority (DHA) is a public benefit corporation that governs housing and municipal services for Defence neighbourhoods across Pakistan. DHA allows the construction of houses and commercial buildings according to defined parameters, to create safe and environment friendly infrastructure.
- Defence, Karachi
- Defence, Peshawar
- Defence, Lahore
- Defence, Islamabad-Rawalpindi
- Defence, Bahawalpur
- Defence, Gujranwala
- Defence, Multan
- Defence, Quetta
- The Establishment (Pakistan), the Pakistan military and ISI.
- Army Welfare Trust, also known as Askari Group of Companies, a diversified conglomerate company run by Pakistan Army
- Fauji Foundation, similar business run by the Pakistan Army
- Bahria Foundation, similar business run by the Pakistan Navy
- Shaheen Foundation, similar business run by the Pakistan Air Force
- Evacuee Trust Property Board, DHA controls large tracts of their land
- Military Inc., book by Ayesha Siddiqa on Pakistan's military economy and its consequences
- Military–industrial complex, an informal alliance between a nation's military and the defense industry
- Karachi, MIS Dte, DHA. "Pakistan Defence Officers Housing Authority,Karachi". www.dhakarachi.org.