||This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2016)
Defence Materiel Administration
|Försvarets materielverk (FMV)
Coat of arms.
FMV headquarters in Stockholm.
||1 July 1968
||Government of Sweden
||Banérgatan 62, Stockholm
- Göran Mårtensson, Director General
||Ministry of Defence
The Swedish Defence Materiel Administration (Swedish: Försvarets materielverk, FMV) is a Swedish government agency that reports to the Ministry of Defence. The agency is responsible for the supply of materiel to the Swedish defence organisation. It is located in Stockholm.
Director Generals since 1968
- 1968–1975 - Sten Wåhlin
- 1974–1982 - Ove Ljung
- 1982–1988 - Carl-Olof Ternryd
- 1988–1995 - Per Borg
- 1995–2005 - Birgitta Böhlin
- 2005–2012 - Gunnar Holmgren
- 2012–2015 - Lena Erixon
- 2015–2016 - Dan Ohlsson (acting)
- 2016–present - Göran Mårtensson
- ^ "Årsredovisning för 2014" [The Annual Report for 2014] (PDF) (in Swedish). Defence Materiel Administration. 2015-02-18. p. 86. 14FMV9740-3:1. Retrieved 3 March 2016.