Defender of the Faith
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Defender of the Faith or Defenders of the Faith may refer to:
- Fidei defensor (Latin for 'Defender of the Faith'), a title of several European Christian monarchs
- Defender of the Faith, a title of the heads of the ruling Solomonic dynasty of the former Ethiopian Empire
- Defenders of the Faith (Puerto Rico), a Christian denomination
- Ansar Dine
- Nasir al-Din
- Defenders of the Faith, a 1984 Judas Priest album
- Defender of the Faith (play), a play by Stuart Carolan
- "Defender of the Faith" a short story by Philip Roth from the book Goodbye, Columbus.
- Defenders of the Faith (Dungeons & Dragons), an optional rulebook for the 3rd edition of Dungeons & Dragons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Defender of the Faith.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.