From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Defense (disambiguation))
|Look up defense or defence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Defense or defence may refer to:
Tactics and strategy
- Defense (military)
- Defense (sports)
- Biological defense (disambiguation)
- a chess opening by Black
- Civil defense
Politics and economics
- National security
- International security
- Defense industry
Concepts in law
- HMS Defence, Royal Navy ships of this name
- Defense of a doctoral thesis, also called viva voce; see dissertation
- La Défense, a business district in Paris
- The Grande Arche, commonly known as Arche de la Défense, in Paris
- DeFence, an art project
- Haganah (Hebrew for "The Defence"), a paramilitary organization in British Palestine
- Defence mechanisms
- All pages beginning with "Defense"
- All pages beginning with "Defence"
- All pages beginning with "Defensive"
- All pages with a title containing Defense
- All pages with a title containing Defence
- Defender (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Defense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.