Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up deficit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A deficit is the amount by which a sum falls short of some reference amount.
- Balance of payments deficit, when the balance of payments is negative
- Government budget deficit
- Deficit spending, the amount by which spending exceeds revenue
- Primary deficit, the pure deficit derived after deducting the interest payments
- Structural and cyclical deficit, parts of the public sector deficit
- Income deficit, the difference between family income and the poverty threshold
- Trade deficit, when the value of imports exceed the value of exports
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, a developmental disorder
- Cognitive deficit, any characteristic that acts as a barrier to cognitive performance
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Deficit|
- Government debt, the accumulated amount of deficits; "debt" and "deficit" are sometimes confused.
- Deficit Reduction Act (disambiguation)
- Deficit reduction (disambiguation)
- Fiscal (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deficit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.