Deformation can refer to:
- Deformation (engineering), changes in an object's shape or form due to the application of a force or forces.
- Deformation (physics), such changes considered and analyzed as displacements of continuum bodies.
- Deformation (meteorology), a measure of the rate at which the shapes of clouds and other fluid bodies change.
- Deformation (mathematics), the study of conditions leading to slightly different solutions of mathematical equations, models and problems.
- Deformation (volcanology), a measure of the rate at which the shapes of volcanoes change.
- Deformation (biology), a harmful mutation or other deformation in an organism.
- Deformity (medicine), a major difference in the shape of a body part or organ compared to its common or average shape.
- Plasticity (physics), the study of the non-reversible deformation of materials subjected to forces.
- Super-deformed, or the chibi style of art associated with anime and manga
- All pages with titles beginning with deform
- All pages with titles containing deform