Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up deform, deformation, or deformity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deformation can refer to:
- Deformation (engineering), changes in an object's shape or form due to the application of a force or forces.
- Deformation (mechanics), such changes considered and analyzed as displacements of continuum bodies.
- Deformation (meteorology), a measure of the rate at which the shapes of clouds and other fluid bodies change.
- Deformation theory, the study of conditions leading to slightly different solutions of mathematical equations, models and problems.
- Deformity (medicine), a major difference in the shape of a body part or organ compared to its common or average shape.
- Plasticity (physics), the study of the non-reversible deformation of materials subjected to forces.
- All pages beginning with deform
- All pages with a title containing deform
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deformation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.