|Look up degradation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Degradation may refer to:
- Biodegradation of organic substances by living organisms
- Cashiering, whereby a military officer is dismissed for misconduct
- Reduction in rank, whereby a military officer is reduced to a lower rank for misconduct
- Degradation (geology)
- Environmental degradation in ecology
- "Degradation", a song by the Violent Femmes, from Add It Up (1981–1993)
- Degradation (telecommunications), of an electronic signal
- Elegant degradation, gradual rather than sudden
- Graceful degradation, in a fault-tolerant system
- Polymer degradation as plastics age
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Degradation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.