Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up degradation or degrade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Degradation may refer to:
- Degradation (geology), lowering of a fluvial surface by erosion
- Degradation (telecommunications), of an electronic signal
- Biodegradation of organic substances by living organisms
- Environmental degradation in ecology
- Polymer degradation, as plastics age
- Elegant degradation, gradual rather than sudden
- Graceful degradation, in a fault-tolerant system
- Cashiering, whereby a military officer is dismissed for misconduct
- Reduction in rank, whereby a military officer is reduced to a lower rank for misconduct
- "Degradation", a song by the Violent Femmes, from Add It Up (1981–1993)
- Clerical degradation, a Canon Law practice to remove grievously delinquent clerics from the ecclesiastical order; a penalty inflicted on criminous clerics in the Catholic Church.
- Dégradé, 2015 Palestinian film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Degradation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.