|Look up degradation or degrade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Degradation may refer to:
- Degradation (geology), lowering of a fluvial surface by erosion
- Degradation (telecommunications), of an electronic signal
- Biodegradation of organic substances by living organisms
- Environmental degradation in ecology
- Polymer degradation, as plastics age
- Elegant degradation, gradual rather than sudden
- Graceful degradation, in a fault-tolerant system
- Cashiering, whereby a military officer is dismissed for misconduct
- Reduction in rank, whereby a military officer is reduced to a lower rank for misconduct
- "Degradation", a song by the Violent Femmes, from Add It Up (1981–1993)
- Clerical degradation, a Canon Law practice to remove grievously delinquent clerics from the ecclesiastical order; a penalty inflicted on criminous clerics in the Catholic Church.
- Dégradé, 2015 Palestinian film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Degradation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.