From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
Deh is located at  It has an average elevation of 292 metres (958 feet)..
- Sri Jain goshala , a state of art cow shelter built and maintained by Sri anat goraksha samiti
- Kunjal Mata is kul devi of Pareek Brahmin's (Joshi Sakraniya and many other Pareek gotras). Temple area is 38 Bigha. It is A Historical Place of Rajasthan.
- Old Cenatops and Sati Mata Chabutra of former Rulers of Udawat Rajputs Near Talab (Water Lake).
- Karni Mata Temple Near Talab (Built by Shri Gopal Singh Ji Udawat S/o Late Kamdar Thk. Shri Dhonkal Singh Ji Udawat).
- Jain Temple and Nasiyan.
- Bibi Mai Mosque (500 Meters from Village Bus Stand) This is A Historical & Holly Place of Muslims.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Deh
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Deh on Censusindia.gov.in
- Kunjal Mata Temple on Wikipedia
- Kunjal Mata Temple on wikimapia
- Kunjal Mata Mandir
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|