From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dehiscence (disambiguation))
Dehiscence // can refer to:
- Dehiscence (botany), the spontaneous opening at maturity of a plant structure, such as a fruit, anther, or sporangium, to release its contents
- Wound dehiscence, a previously closed wound reopening
- Superior canal dehiscence, in which a new window opens up in the labyrinth of the inner ear, resulting in a form of vertigo
- Autothysis, a usually fatal, voluntary dehiscence used as a form of defense by ants, termites and other animals.
- Killian's dehiscence, a triangular area in the wall of the pharynx
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dehiscence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.