Dehri-on-Sone railway station
|Indian Railway Station|
|Location||Station Road, Dehri, Rohtas District, Bihar
|Elevation||114 metres (374 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||East Central Railway|
|Structure type||Standard on ground|
|Previous names||East Indian Railway Company
Dehri-on-Sone railway station is on the Gaya-Mughalsarai section of the Grand Chord line. It stands next to the Nehru Setu and serves Dehri, Dalmianagar and the surrounding areas in Rohtas district in the Indian state of Bihar.
Dehri Rohtas Light Railway
The Gaya-Mughalsarai sector was electrified in 1961–63.
Dehri-on-Sone railway station has 1 non-AC retiring room, and a four-bedded non-AC dormitory. It has a restaurant. The station has computerized reservation facilities.
- "IR History: Part III (1900-1947)". IRFCA. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "M/s Dehri Rohtas Light Railway Company vs District Board Bhojpur & others and District Board Shahabad & others". Manupatra. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "IR History: Part V (1970-1995)". IRFCA. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "History of Electrification". IRFCA. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "Mughalsarai Division, Commercial Department" (PDF). Indian Railways. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
|Preceding station||Indian Railway||Following station|
|East Central Railway zone|