Dehu Road railway station
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (August 2013)|
|Pune Suburban Railway Station|
|Location||Dehu Road Cantonment, Dist. Pune.
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Line(s)||Pune Suburban Railway|
|Fare zone||Central Railway|
|Pune Suburban Railway, Indian Railways.
Dehu Road Railway Station is an important[by whom?] suburban railway station of Pune Suburban Railway. It is on the Mumbai - Pune Railway route. It is owned by central railways department of Indian Railways. It has five platforms, six lines and one footbridge. This Station was built for access to Dehu Road Cantonment. Today also this station is used for Indian Army.
Pune – Lonavla
Pune Suburban Railway System
- Pune Junction - Lonavla Locals.
- Pune Junction - Talegaon Locals.
- Shivajinagar - Lonavla Local.
- Shivajinagar - Talegaon Local.
Express & Passengers
- Mumbai - Kolhapur Sahyadri Express.
- Pune - Karjat Passenger.
- Mumbai - Pandharpur Passenger.
- Mumbai - Bijapur - Mumbai Passenger.
- Mumbai - Shirdi Passenger.