Deidamia may refer to:
- Deidamia (mythology), in Greek mythology, a lover of Achilles
- Hippodamia (wife of Pirithous), also known as Deidamia, abducted by the Centaurs in Greek mythology
- Deidamia I of Epirus, wife of Demetrius Poliorcetes in Ancient Greece
- Deidamia II of Epirus, last ruler of the Aeacid dynasty
- Deidamia (opera), by George Frideric Handel
- Deidamia (flower), a genus of plants in the Passifloraceae family
- Deidamia, a former genus of crustaceans, now included in Willemoesia, family Polychelidae
- Deidamia (moth), a genus of moths in the Sphingidae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deidamia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.