Deidson Araújo Maia
|Full name||Deidson Araújo Maia|
|Date of birth||21 May 1983|
|Place of birth||Montes Claros, Brazil|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2007||→ CRB (loan)||9||(0)|
|2008||→ CSA (loan)||1||(0)|
|2009||→ Gama (loan)||0||(0)|
|2009||→ Ceilandense (loan)||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 April 2015.
In April 2006 he signed a 1-year extension. He also signed a 5-month deal in December 2005 and a 5-month deal in July 2005.
After played for Corinthians Alagoano at 2007 Campeonato Alagoano, in April 2007, he extended his contract with club until the end of year 2008. He was immediately loaned to city rival CRB for 2007 Campeonato Brasileiro Série B. He was understudy of Ricardo Vilar in the first 3 Série B matches and Vilar was dropped in round 4. Since round 4 Veloso became the first choice ahead of Jeferson. In round 13, Veloso lost his starting place and Jeferson became the first choice. CRB signed Paulo Musse in August 2007 and soon became the first choice, made Veloso dropped to the third keeper.
In January 2008, Veloso returned to Corinthians Alagoano for 2008 Campeonato Alagoano and 2008 Copa do Brasil. In June 2008, he was loaned to another city rival, CSA for 2008 Campeonato Brasileiro Série C, as understudy of Gilberto. He played his only match in round 4 (20 July 2008) and CSA failed to enter the second stage.
Cascavel, Marcílio Dias and Mirassol
In January 2010, he was signed by Cascavel until the end of 2010 Campeonato Paranaense. In July 2010 he left for Marcílio Dias for 2010 Campeonato Brasileiro Série D. He was the understudy of Márcio Kessler in the first 2 matches, but as first choice in the rest of the matches, with youth products Alemão and then Edmar on the bench. The Santa Catarina side failed to qualify for the second stage.
In January 2011 he returned to the city of Cascavel in 5 months contract. In July he signed a 1-year deal with Mirassol, replacing departed Fernando. He played all possible game for Mirassol in 2011 Campeonato Brasileiro Série D. The team finished as the losing quarter-finalists. However on 4 January 2012 Fernando returned to Mirassol and Veloso became the backup.
- "BID ACUMULATIVO SÉRIE C /2005". CBF (in Portuguese). 8 November 2005. Archived from the original on 4 November 2007. Retrieved 26 August 2010.
- "Veloso é confirmado no Corinthians/AL". Alagoas 24 Horas (in Portuguese). 16 October 2008. Retrieved 27 August 2010.
- "Corinthians/AL vence ASA e reverte a vantagem". Futebol Alagoano (in Portuguese). 8 March 2009. Retrieved 27 August 2010.
- "Marinheiro contrata goleiro". Portuguese. 14 July 2010. Retrieved 27 August 2010.