|Founders||Shawn Bose and Justin Halloran|
Onfaith.co was formerly known as deily.org.
Following a soft launch in October 2014, the website officially launched in December 2014 with more than 100,000 pieces of content.
In August 2015, OnFaith Inc. announced an additional $2 million in seed funding, bringing the company's funding total to $3 million.
- "terms". OnFaith. OnFaith Inc. Retrieved 17 October 2017.
- "Whois Record for OnFaith.co". Domaintools. DomainTools. Retrieved 17 October 2017.
- Boorstein, Michelle. "Deily.org founders see their site as a kind of Wikipedia for faith". Washington Post. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
- Rezac, Mary. "A priest, a rabbi, and an imam walk into a website". Catholic News Agency. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- Villalpando, Nicole. "Austin-created Deily.org cultivates discussions on world's religions". Austin American-Statesman. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- Swiatecki, Chad. "Austin-based religious content site launches with high-profile backers". Austin Business Journal. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- Farrell, John. "New Platform Beckons For Religious Scholars And Communities". Forbes. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|