Deimos, a Greek word for dread, may refer to:
- Deimos (deity), one of the sons of Ares and Aphrodite in Greek mythology
- Deimos (moon), the smaller and outermost of Mars' two natural satellites
- Elecnor Deimos, a Spanish aerospace company
- Deimos-1, an artificial Earth observation satellite
- Deimos-2, an artificial Earth observation satellite
- Deimos (comics), villain for the Warlord comic series
- DEIMOS, an early message passing OS for the Cray-1, replaced by the Cray Time Sharing System
- Deimos (Doctor Who audio), an audio drama
- Deimos, the brother of Kratos in the God of War series
- The USS Deimos (AK-78), a ship in the US navy in World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deimos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.