June 1, 1964 |
Newtown, PA, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of Iowa, New York University|
|Occupation||journalist, news anchor|
Bolton formerly anchored Bloomberg Television's Money Moves, a show about alternative investments. She started at Bloomberg in 2009. On January 31, 2014 she left Bloomberg for Fox Business News to host a new business show Risk & Reward. However, the Risk & Reward host was absent from the show for nearly a year due to an injury she sustained in the summer of 2016 that required a long recovery time.
- . foxbusiness.com
- Agnew, Sara (30 April 2014). "UI Alumna to Host Show on Fox Business Network". Iowa City Press-Citizen. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- "Fox Business Network Signs Bloomberg's Deirdre Bolton". Business Wire. 5 February 2014. Retrieved 26 June 2016 – via EBSCO. (Subscription required (. ))
- Steinberg, Brian (2014). "Fox Business To Launch New Deirdre Bolton Program March 31". Variety. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- La Roche, Julia (January 31, 2014) EXCLUSIVE: Star Anchor Deirdre Bolton Is Leaving Bloomberg TV For Fox Business Network. businessinsider.com
- "Fox Business Network to Roll out Risk and Reward Program with Deirdre Bolton". Manufacturing Close-Up. 21 March 2014. Retrieved 26 June 2016 – via HighBeam Research. (Subscription required (. ))