This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
She is the daughter of Vincent Copeland (deceased in 1993, at 77), one of the founders of the party. Her mother, Elizabeth Ross Copeland, and paternal aunt, Cynthia Cochran, were also communists. She was married to Andy Stapp.
She has edited communist publication Workers World for several decades.
- China; the struggle within from the pages of Workers World (1972) (with Sam Marcy and Naomi Cohen)
- The Ethiopian Revolution and the Struggle Against U.S. Imperialism (1978)
- Eyewitness Ethiopia: The continuing revolution (1979)
- Indonesia: The Bloodbath that Was (1975)
- Indonesia: The Second Greatest Crime of the Century (1978) ISBN 0-89567-003-8
- William Yardley (September 14, 2014). "Andy Stapp, Who Tried to Unionize the Military, Dies at 70". New York Times. Retrieved September 28, 2014.
|This American politician–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|