|No. 13 – Pınar Karşıyaka|
|Position||Small forward / Shooting guard|
|League||Turkish Super League|
|Born||April 26, 1988|
Klaipėda, Lithuanian SSR, Soviet Union
|Listed height||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Listed weight||202 lb (92 kg)|
|NBA draft||2010 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Deividas Gailius (born Deividas Daunys; April 26, 1988) is a Lithuanian professional basketball player who last played for San Pablo Burgos of the Liga ACB. Standing at 6 ft 7 in (2.01 m), he plays the small forward and shooting guard positions.
During the 2012–13 season with Neptūnas Klaipėda, Gailius averaged a career high of 17.0 points, 5.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game in the Lithuanian League. For the 2013–14 season he played with the Slovenian team Union Olimpija Ljubljana. In August 2014, he returned to Neptūnas signing a one-year deal. In June 2015, he signed a two-year deal with Lietuvos rytas Vilnius. In August 2017, he signed a one-year deal with San Pablo Burgos of the Liga ACB.
Gailius played for Lithuania national team at the 2007 FIBA U-19 World Championship, finishing in 9th place. In 2014 coach Jonas Kazlauskas included Gailius into preliminary 24 players list for main Lithuania national basketball team. Though, he did not make into the final roster. In 2015 he was included into the extended candidates list once again. This time, he qualified into the main EuroBasket 2015 roster and won a silver medal. He was invited to the national team training camp in 2016 as well, but was released on July 14.
Euroleague career statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
Note: The EuroLeague is not the only competition in which the player participated for the team during the season. He also played in domestic competition, and regional competition if applicable.
In the summer of 2007, Gailius changed his surname from Daunys.
- Deividas Gailius, Union Olimpija Ljubljana part ways
- Neptunas brings back sharp shooter Gailius
- Lietuvos Rytas lands Deividas Gailius
- "El internacional lituano Deividas Gailius firma por el San Pablo Burgos". www.acb.com (in Spanish). 10 August 2017. Retrieved 10 August 2017.
- LTU - Numerous options as Kazlauskas announces list for Spain 2014 (in English)
- Pulkovskis, Edgaras. "Rinktinę paliko du žaidėjai, likę keturiolika dėl vietos dvyliktuke kausis iki pasirengimo pabaigos". Krepsinis.net. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- "Paviešintas Lietuvos rinktinės kandidatų sąrašas". Delfi.lt. Retrieved 5 May 2015.
- "Dvejonės baigėsi – Jonas Kazlauskas paskelbė galutinį rinktinės dvyliktuką". 24sek.lt. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- "J. Kazlausko sprendimas: rinktinę palieka M. Girdžiūnas ir D. Gailius". Krepsinis.lt. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- Deividas Gailius