|Full name||Dejan Mezga|
|Date of birth||16 July 1985|
|Place of birth||Čakovec, SR Croatia, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 August 2014.
Dejan Mezga (born 16 July 1985 in Čakovec) is a Croatian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Hajduk Split. He previously played for Varteks, Čakovec and Maribor. He received a Slovenian citizenship on 23 August 2012.
Coming from the village of Brezje, near Čakovec, in the region of Međimurje, Mezga went through the ranks of several lower-tier local clubs, debuting at the age of 15 for the seniors of NK Sloga Čakovec, before joining the U17 team of NK Varteks Varaždin. In his last season of eligibility for the U19 team, he left the club, however, and joined the Druga HNL side NK Čakovec, where he became a fixture for the following several seasons.
In 2007 he joined the Slovenian PrvaLiga side Maribor. He established himself soon in the first team, and, after winning his first league title with the team, in 2009, won the fans' award "Vijoličasti bojevnik" (Purple Warrior) awarded to the most distinguished player of the past season. Maribor went on to win 4 titles in the following 5 seasons, with Mezga featuring heavily in all campaigns, and was selected for the league's ideal 11 of the 2011–12 championship.
- NK Maribor. "Mezga brez statusa tujca" (in Slovenian). NK Maribor official website. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- Dejan Mezga iz Brezja potpisao za splitski Hajduk at mnovine.hr
- Biografija at dejan-mezga.com
- Vijoličasti bojevnik at nkmaribor.com
- Vršič najboljši igralec sezone slovenskega prvenstva at rtvslo.si
- NK Maribor profile (Slovene)
- PrvaLiga profile (Slovene)
- HNL Statistika profile (Croatian)
- UEFA profile