Dejan Stojanović (footballer)
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Dejan Stojanović|
|Date of birth||19 July 1993|
|Place of birth||Feldkirch, Austria|
|Height||1.96 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|2015||→ Crotone (loan)||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 25 May 2011.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 26 November 2010
Stojanović made 23 league appearances for Lustenau 07 in the 2010–2011 season after initially starting the season as the backup keeper. He took over as the Lustenau 07 starting keeper in the 13th round of the Austrian Erste Liga and started the next 23 games before he was rested in the final league game of the season.
Stojanović was called up to the Macedonia national under-21 football team and played in a friendly match against Montenegro U-21 in 2011. In the same year, he accepted the call from Austria U-19 and was named on subs bench for the three 2012 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship qualification matches.
- "News - FC Crotone". FC Crotone. 31 January 2015. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- "FCSG holt Goalie Stojanovic" [FCSG brought goalie Stojankovic]. St. Galler Tagblatt (in German). 31 August 2016. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- Profile at Lustenau 07's website (German)
- Profile at bundesliga.at (German)
- Macedonian Football (English)
|This biographical article relating to Republic of Macedonia football (soccer) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|