From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Del Mar is Spanish for "of the sea" or "from the sea". It may refer to:
- In the United States
- Del Mar, California
- Del Mar High School, located in San Jose, California
- Del Mar racetrack, located in Del Mar, California
- Del Mar Fairgrounds located in Del Mar, California
- Alexander del Mar, US political economist
- Ennis Del Mar, a fictional character in Brokeback Mountain
- Jonathan Del Mar (born 1951), British music editor and conductor, son of Norman
- Norman Del Mar (1919-1994), British orchestral conductor, father of Jonathan
- Viña del Mar, a Chilean coast city
- Café del Mar, a bar located in San Antonio, Ibiza
- a Glasspar boats model
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Del Mar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.