Jump to navigation Jump to search
Del Rio or del Río is a Spanish term meaning "of / from the river", and may refer to:
Places in the United States
- Alberto Del Rio (born 1977; real name Alberto Rodríguez), Mexican professional wrestler who also performed under the name Dos Caras, Jr.
- Andrés Manuel del Río (1764–1849), scientist and naturalist who discovered the chemical element vanadium
- Carlos Alberto Arroyo del Río, Ecuadorean politician
- Dolores del Río (1905–1983), Mexican actress
- Gabriel del Río (born 1976), Argentine-born Spanish chess grandmaster
- Harry Del Rios (born 1973), U.S. pro-wrestler
- Jack Del Rio (born 1963), American football player and coach
- Olivia Del Rio (born 1969), Brazilian pornographic actress
- Paloma del Río (born 1960), Spanish journalist
- Paul del Rio (1943-2015), Venezuelan kidnapper, sculptor and painter
- Rebekah Del Rio, Latin American singer/songwriter
- Vanessa del Rio (born 1952), American pornographic actress
- Yolanda del Rio (born 1955), Mexican singer
- Los del Río, Spanish Latin dance group
- Los del Río, Latin pop band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Del Rio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.