Del Rosa, San Bernardino, California
|Del Rosa, San Bernardino, California|
|Elevation||1,291 ft (393 m)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
Del Rosa is derived from a Spanish phrase meaning "of the rose".
Del Rosa is located 2 miles (3.2 km) east of downtown San Bernardino in San Bernardino County, California. The coordinates are 34.853N, -117.13W, and the elevation is 1,321 feet, and it is in the Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8, UTC-7 in the summer).
Del Rosa has a Continental Mediterranean climate. It experiences average winters and hot, dry summers.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Del Rosa, California. Retrieved on 2008-07-10.
- "Del Rosa CA". ZIP Code Lookup. Retrieved 2008-07-10.
- http://california.hometownlocator.com/ca/san-bernardino/del-rosa.cfm Del Rosa (in San Bernardino County, CA) Populated Place Profile on california hometownlocator
- Gannett, Henry (1905). The Origin of Certain Place Names in the United States. Govt. Print. Off. p. 103.
- http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Del+Rosa&state=CA Map of Del Rosa
|This San Bernardino County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|