October 21, 1933 |
Durban, MB CAN
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|Weight||170 lb (77 kg; 12 st 2 lb)|
|Played for||Rochester Americans
San Francisco Seals
Delvin Allen Topoll (born October 21, 1933) was a Canadian ice hockey centreman who played in over 1,000 games in the Western Hockey League and Quebec Hockey League and registered 269 goals and 555 assists for a total of 824 points in an 18-year pro hockey career.
Awards and achievements
- MJHL First All-Star Team (1952)
- MJHL Scoring Champion (1952)
- Turner Cup (IHL) Championship (1953)
- “Honoured Member” of the Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame
- Organized Professional Team Sports: Hearings Before the Antitrust Subcommittee, Subcommittee No. 5, on H.R. 5307 [and Other] Bills to Amend the Antitrust Laws to Protect Trade and Commerce Against Unlawful Restraints and Monopolies ... U.S. Government Printing Office. 1957-01-01.
- Hearings before the Antitrust subcommittee (Subcomm. No.5) of the Committee on the Judiciary House of Representatives 85th Congress, Part 3, serial No.8. 1957-01-01.
- House, United States Congress (1957-01-01). Hearings. U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Stott, Jon C. (2011-04-15). Ice Warriors: The Pacific Coast/Western Hockey League 1948-1974. Heritage House Publishing Co. ISBN 9781927051047.
- Del Topoll career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- Del Topoll’s biography at Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey centre born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|