Delacombe Town Centre
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Delacombe Town Centre (DTC) is a shopping centre located at the south-western edge of Delacombe, Ballarat. It is located on the corner of Cherry Flat Rd and the Glenelg Hwy. The first tenants are Woolworths and Kmart.
It was designed by i2c, constructed by H. Troon and is being leased by Colliers International. The first stage of development was valued at 40 million dollars. The centre opened on Thursday 31 August 2017, with celebrations occurring on the 2nd of September.
- "Centre Space". Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- "Brand New Delacombe Town Centre - A Unique Opportunity". www.colliers.com.au. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "i2c". Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- "Delacombe Town Centre". Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- "Home | Ballarat | Delacombe Town Centre". Home | Ballarat | Delacombe Town Centre. Retrieved 2017-08-28.
- "Route 25 timetable" (PDF).
|This article about a shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|