Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||922 ft (281 m)|
|Area code(s)||812, 930|
|GNIS feature ID||433448|
A post office was established at Delaware in 1838, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1933.
Delaware is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-03-05.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Delaware, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved July 29, 2017.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 112. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
This village was platted on May 16, 1870.
- "USGS detail on Delaware - Variant Citation". Retrieved 2017-03-05.
- "Ripley County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved March 5, 2017.
|This Ripley County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|