Delaware Corporate and Commercial Litigation Blog
Type of site
|Created by||Francis G.X. Pileggi|
The Delaware Corporate and Commercial Litigation Blog serves as a free public resource for the latest developments in Delaware corporate and commercial law by providing summaries of key corporate and commercial court decisions from the Delaware Court of Chancery and Delaware Supreme Court. In addition to links to the actual opinions of the court, it provides links to commentary by leading scholars from around the United States on Delaware corporate law and alternative business entities.
This law blog is listed on the Harvard Law School Corporate Governance blog on their blogroll. Its reports have been mentioned several times by the Wall Street Journal online as one of the top national daily law blog stories. It was selected as a "top blog" by LexisNexis.
- Delaware Journal of Corporate Law
- Delaware Supreme Court
- Delaware Court of Chancery
- Delaware General Corporation Law.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-04-24. Retrieved 2009-04-21. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|dead-url=(help)CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "The Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation - The leading online blog in the fields of corporate governance and financial regulation". blogs.law.harvard.edu.
- http://onespot.wsj.com/law/2009/01/11/264324876-chancery-retains-jurisdiction-over-claims[permanent dead link]
|This article relating to law in the United States or its constituent jurisdictions is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a blog, vlog, or other Internet publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|