Delaware Department of Correction
The Delaware Department of Correction is a state agency of Delaware that manages state prisons. It has its headquarters in the Central Administration Building in Dover. At one time the headquarters was located in Smyrna.
- Delores J. Baylor Women's Correctional Institution  (inmate capacity 320)
- Howard R. Young Correctional Institution
- James T. Vaughn Correctional Center (formerly Delaware Correctional Center)
- Sussex Correctional Institution
- Central Violation of Probation Center
- Hazel D. Plant Women's Treatment Facility
- John L. Webb Correctional Facility
- Morris Community Corrections Center
- Plummer Community Corrections Center
- Probation and Parole / Day Reporting Centers
- Sussex Community Corrections Center
- Sussex Violation of Probation
- Sussex Work Release Center
The male death row is in the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center (JTVCC), while the female death row is in Delores J. Baylor Women's Correctional Institution. Executions occur at JTVCC, as it houses the execution chamber.
- List of law enforcement agencies in Delaware
- List of United States state correction agencies
- List of U.S. state prisons
- "Administrative Facilities." Delaware Department of Correction. Retrieved on December 7, 2009. "Central Administration Building 245 McKee Road Dover DE 19904"
- Beck, Allen. State and Federal Corrections Information Systems: An Inventory of Data Elements and an Assessment of Reporting Capabilities. DIANE Publishing, 1999. 137. Retrieved from Google Books on September 28, 2011. ISBN 0-7881-7587-4, ISBN 978-0-7881-7587-9. "Delaware" "Department of Corrections Central Admin. Building 80 Monrovia Ave. Smyrna, DE 19977"
- "Howard R. Young Correctional Institution." Delaware Department of Correction. Retrieved on August 30, 2010.
- "Death Row Fact Sheet." Delaware Department of Correction. Retrieved on August 16, 2010.
- "JAMES T VAUGHN CORRECTIONAL CENTER (formerly DELAWARE CORRECTIONAL CENTER)." Delaware Department of Correction. Retrieved on August 16, 2010.