Delaware Township, Delaware County, Indiana
Riverview United Baptist Church
Location of Delaware Township in Delaware County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||29.54 sq mi (76.5 km2)|
|• Land||29.3 sq mi (76 km2)|
|• Water||0.25 sq mi (0.6 km2)|
|Elevation||932 ft (284 m)|
|• Density||123/sq mi (47/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453260|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 29.54 square miles (76.5 km2), of which 29.3 square miles (76 km2) (or 99.19%) is land and 0.25 square miles (0.65 km2) (or 0.85%) is water.
Cities and towns
- Albany (south half)
- Niles Township (north)
- Richland Township, Jay County (northeast)
- Green Township, Randolph County (east)
- Monroe Township, Randolph County (southeast)
- Liberty Township (south)
- Center Township (southwest)
- Hamilton Township (west)
- Union Township (northwest)
The township contains four cemeteries: Black, Godlove, Strong and Union.
- "Delaware Township, Delaware County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - State -- County Subdivision -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.