This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Kate Harmon, Esq.|
|Mary F. Dugan, Esq.|
Vice President at Large
|David A. White, Esq.|
|Mark S. Vavala, Esq.|
The Delaware State Bar Association (DSBA) is a voluntary bar association for the state of Delaware. Around 90% of the attorneys in private practice in Delaware are members. The DSBA was founded in 1923.
The DSBA permits regular membership in the organization, as well as new admittee membership, associate membership, and student membership. New admittees to the Bar are provided free membership to the association from the January after admittance to the end of the fiscal year. In addition, members may elect to join any of 27 sections of the bar which concentrate on different areas of practice or common interests.
Members receive a discount on continuing legal education, as well as discounts on other legal products and services. In July, 2017, the DSBA began offering free legal research to all active members. The Delaware State Bar Insurance Services, Inc. (DSBIS), a wholly owned subsidiary of the DSBA, is an insurance agency which provides insurance to members.
The bar association publishes the semi-annual Delaware Law Review, with scholarly articles on legal subjects and issues, particularly focus on Delaware law, and the monthly Journal of the Delaware State Bar Association.
- Delaware Bar Association Profile, Delaware Bar Association, archived from the original on 2013-03-03, retrieved 2013-01-29
- Delaware Bar Overview, Martindale Hubbell, archived from the original on 2013-01-28, retrieved 2013-01-29
- "Membership/Member Benefits – Delaware State Bar Association". www.dsba.org. Archived from the original on 2017-07-24.
- "Membership/Member Benefits – Delaware State Bar Association". Archived from the original on 2017-08-16. Retrieved 2017-08-16.
- Delaware Law Review, Delaware State Bar Association, archived from the original on 2013-03-03, retrieved 2013-01-29
- Journal of the Delaware State Bar Association, Delaware State Bar Association, archived from the original on 2012-10-29, retrieved 2013-01-29