|Full name||Dolapo Olaoye|
|Date of birth||17 October 1982|
|Place of birth||Lagos, Nigeria|
|2008||→ Rugby Town (loan)||4||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Olaoye joined Port Vale in August 2000, making his debut on 19 August as a late substitute for Tony Naylor in Vale's 3–0 win at home to Oxford United. However, this was his only appearance in the Vale first team before being released.
He subsequently moved to the United States where he attended Mercer University and played for Michigan Bucks. He returned to Port Vale as a triallist in July 2005, scoring in their 4–1 friendly win against Northwich Victoria.
He joined Stafford Rangers in August 2006, but struggled with injuries and was released at the end of the 2007–08 season after Stafford's relegation to the Conference North. He joined Redditch United, but was loaned to Rugby Town prior to the start of the 2008–09 season, returning to Redditch in August 2008.
- Sourced from Dele Olaoye profile at the English National Football Archive (subscription required)
|Port Vale||2000–01||Second Division||1||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Stafford Rangers||2006–07||Conference National||16||4||2||0||0||0||18||4|
- "Dele Olaoye". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- "Port Vale 3-0 Oxford". Soccerbase. 14 January 2009. Retrieved 14 January 2009.
- "Rangers strengthen". NonLeagueDaily. 8 August 2002. Archived from the original on 30 August 2012. Retrieved 14 January 2009.
- "Saturday's pre-season friendly round-up (part three)". NonLeaguedaily. 17 July 2005. Archived from the original on 30 August 2012. Retrieved 14 January 2009.
- "Dolapo Olaoye". Rugby Town F.C. Retrieved 14 January 2009.
- Dele Olaoye at Soccerbase