Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up delegate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Delegate or delegates may refer to:
- Delegate, New South Wales, a town in Australia
- Delegate (CLI), a computer programming technique
- Delegate (American politics), a representative in any of various political organizations
- Delegate (United States Congress), a non-voting member of the United States House of Representatives
- Delegate Apostolic or nuncio, an ecclesiastical diplomat representing the Holy See
- The Delegates, a 1970s novelty song group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delegate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.