|Traded as||TASE: DLEKG|
|Asaf Bartfield, (CEO)|
|Products||Oil, Gas, Automotive|
|Revenue||₪ 44.567 billion (2010)|
|₪ 1.225 billion (2010)|
|Total assets||₪ 91.896 billion (2010)|
|Total equity||₪ 4.877 billion (2010)|
|Traded as||NYSE: DK|
Russell 2000 Component
Delek Group is an Israeli conglomerate and one of Israel's largest companies, majority owned by[clarification needed] Yitzhak Tshuva a self-made multi-billionaire. Delek Group is involved in the energy and infrastructure, with investments in upstream and downstream energy, water desalination and power plants. Delek Group' subsidiaries are also involved in insurance and financial services. Delek Group is listed on the Tel Aviv stock exchange under the ticker symbol, DLEKG, and is a member of the TA-35 Index of leading Israeli companies, as of July 2012 two of the group's subsidiaries are also listed on the TA-35 Index, Avner Oil Exploration LP and Delek Drilling LP. The group's USA operations, Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK), are listed on the New York Stock Exchange. On June 22, 2015, The Delek Group agreed to sell a 52% controlling stake of Phoenix Holding company (insurance and financial undertaking) to the Chinese civilian-run conglomerate Fosun International.
Delek, The Israel Fuel Corporation Ltd, was founded in 1951
In August 2007, Delek Benelux took over marketing activities for Chevron Global Energy Inc. in Benelux, including 869 fueling stations, mostly under the Texaco brand. The same month, Delek Israel's Delek Pi-Glilot, a fuel storage and distribution company operating in Ashdod, Jerusalem and Beersheba, won a Government Companies Authorities tender to run the fuel storage facilities in Ashdod. A few months later in November, they announced the hiring of former police commissioner Moshe Karadi to run Delek Pi-Glilot, who had recently resigned following findings by the Zeiler Commission "that police had grossly mishandled the murder investigation in the Perinian affair." Gabi Last, former commissioner and commander of the Tel Aviv Central District, has been chairing Delek Group for several years.
Energy and Infrastructure
- Delek Energy [87.6%]
- Delek Drilling LP (TASE: DEDR.L) [68.8%]
- Avner Oil & Gas Exploration LP (TASE: AVNR.L) [55.9%]
- Delek Petroleum Ltd. [100%]
- Independent Power Plants (IPP)
- 360 desalinisation plants constructed in Israel, Cyprus, China, Spain, United States, India and Kazakhstan
- largest desalinisation plant in the world built in Israel
Insurance and Finance
- Phoenix Holdings Ltd.[56%]
- Delek Automotive Systems Ltd. (TASE: DLEA) [32%] - largest car dealer in Israel, importer of Mazda and Ford vehicles 
- Gadot Biochemical Ltd.
- Delek Real Estate Ltd. - a company that owned a total land area of 1.8 million m2, through its subsidiaries, Delek Berlon International Ltd., Delek Global Real Estate Ltd., and adding Dankner Investments Ltd. as Dankner Real Estate's construction arm in 2004.
- HOT Cable Communications Systems Ltd.
- Starbucks Israel
- The Republic Group, an insurer, was sold to AmTrust Financial Services for US$140 million on April 19, 2016.
- http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File? item=UGFyZW50SUQ9OTc5OTJ8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1
- Jen Benepe."For big foreign buyers, a tricky path to the cash" The Real Deal, August 2007
- Jewish Journal
- "China's Fosun International to Acquire Phoenix Holdings From Israel's Delek". Insurance Journal. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- Delek Petroleum, Ltd.
- Jerusalem Post on Karadi
- Haaretz: Delek Hires top cop
- Delek Vision
- The Bob Bey Property Report Archived 2009-01-27 at the Wayback Machine
- Delek on Dankner