Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up deletion or delete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deletion or delete may refer to:
- File deletion, a way of removing a file from a computer's file system
- Code cleanup, a way of removing unnecessary variables, data structures, cookies, and temporary files in a programming language
- Delete key, a key on modern computer keyboards that erases text
- Delete (SQL), an SQL statement that removes data entries
- Delete character,
DEL, the delete control code in ASCII and C0 and C1 control codes
delete(C++) operator, a built-in operator in the C++ programming language
Arts and entertainment
- Deletion (music industry), a term for removing a record from a label's catalog
- Delete (2011 TV miniseries), about a young hacker who uncovers a kind of artificial intelligence
- "Delete!", the battle cry of the Cybermen, antagonists from the British sci-fi television series Doctor Who
- "Delete!", a catchphrase used by professional wrestler Matt Hardy under his Broken gimmick.
- "Delete" (削除 Sakujo), a catchphrase associated with fictional character Teru Mikami from the Japanese manga series Death Note
- Deletion (genetics), deletion of a gene or chromosome segment, symbolized in the literature by a Δ symbol
- Elision, the deletion of a sound or sounds
- Ellipsis (linguistics), grammatical deletion of a word
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deletion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.