From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delhi or the National Capital Territory is the capital of India.
Delhi may also refer to:
- Delhi Cantonment, a town in the National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Delhi Sultanate, an empire that dominated much of India
- New Delhi, urban area within the metropolis of Delhi which is the seat of the government of India
- Old Delhi, capital of the Mughals during the Mughal dynasty
- Delhi Subah, an imperial Mughal province based at (Old) Delhi, renamed Shahjahanbad in 1648
- United States
- Delhi, California, a census-designated place
- Delhi, Colorado, an unincorporated town
- Delhi, Iowa, a city
- Delhi, Louisiana, a town
- Delhi, Minnesota, a city
- Delhi, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Delhi, Wisconsin, a ghost town
- Delhi, New York, a town
- Delhi (village), New York, county seat of Delaware County
- Delhi Charter Township, Michigan, a charter township
- Delhi Dam, a dam in Iowa
- Delhi Township, Minnesota, a township of Redwood County
- Delhi Township, Hamilton County, Ohio, a township
- Delhi, Ontario, an unincorporated community
- Delingha, also known as Delhi, a city in and the seat of the Haixi Mongol and Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture
- Delhi (horse), Thoroughbred racehorse and winner of 1904 Belmont Stakes
- Delhi: A Novel, a historical work of semi-fiction by Khushwant Singh
- HMS Delhi, three ships of the Royal Navy
- Delhi Maru, a Japanese merchant ship, the first to be converted into a Q-ship in 1944.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delhi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.