From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the major river of Cappadocia, see Delice River.
Location of Delice within Turkey.
|• Mayor||İhsan Biçici (MHP)|
|• District||800.60 km2 (309.11 sq mi)|
|Elevation||702 m (2,303 ft)|
|• District density||11/km2 (29/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Delice is a town and district of Kırıkkale Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. At the 2000 Turkish census the population of the district was 31,042, of whom 10,512 lived in the town of Delice.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-20.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-20.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Delice, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-16.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|