From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delisle or De Lisle or de Lisle may refer to:
- Delisle, Quebec, a former municipality that is now part of Alma, in RCM of Lac-Saint-Jean-Est, in administrative region of Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean, in Quebec
- Richmond Gulf (French: Lac Guillaume-Delisle), a waterbody in Nunavik, in administrative region of Nord-du-Québec, in Quebec, Canada
- Sector Delisle, a sector of Alma, Quebec, in Lac-Saint-Jean-Est Regional County Municipality, in administrative region of Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean, in Quebec
- Delisle, Saskatchewan, a town in Saskatchewan
- United States
- DeLisle, Mississippi, a census-designated place
- De Lisle, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Delisle, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- The Moon
- Delisle scale, a temperature scale
- De Lisle carbine, a World War II silent rifle
- De Lisle College, a Roman Catholic school in Leicestershire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delisle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.