(Redirected from Deliver)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up delivery or deliver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Delivery may refer to:
Film and television
- Delivering (film), a 1993 short film by Todd Field
- Delivery (film), a 2005 animated short film
- "Delivery", the final episode of Men Behaving Badly
- Julia Zemiro's Home Delivery, a 2013 Australian television comedy interview series
- "The Delivery" (The Office), a 2010 episode of The Office
- The Mamas & The Papas Deliver, 1967
- Deliver (The Oak Ridge Boys album), 1983
- Deliverin', a 1971 album by Poco
- "Deliver" (song), a 2017 song by Fifth Harmony
- "Deliver", a song by Lupe Fiasco from Tetsuo & Youth
- "Delivery" (song), a 2007 single by Babyshambles
- Delivery (band), a British rock band
- Delivery, childbirth
- Drug delivery
- Delivery (cricket), in cricket, a single action of bowling a cricket ball towards the batsman
- Delivery (joke), of a joke
- Deed ("delivery", in contract law), as in "signed, sealed & delivered"
- Power delivery or electricity delivery, the process that goes from generation of electricity in the power station to use by the consumer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delivery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.