Dell is a computer design-and-manufacturing company.
|Look up Dell or dell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dell, Dells, or The Dell also may refer to:
- Dell (landform), a small valley
- Dell, Arkansas, a town
- Dell, Minnesota, an unincorporated community
- Dell, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Dell, Montana, an unincorporated community
- The Dell, Leamington Spa, a park in Warwickshire, England
People and fictional characters
- Dell (name), a surname, given name and nickname (including a list of people and fictional characters with the name)
- Dell O'Dell (1902–1962), stage name of American magician Odella Newton
- Dell Technologies, parent company
- Dell Inc., American multinational subsidiary of Dell Technologies
- Dell Publishing, now an imprint of Random House
- Dell Diamond, a minor league baseball stadium in Round Rock, Texas
- The Dell, Kingussie, a shinty stadium, home of Kingussie Camanachd in Scotland
- The Dell, Southampton, former home of Southampton F.C.
- Falmouth Town railway station, known as The Dell between 1974 and 1989
- The Dell, Thurrock, a concrete house in Grays, Essex, England, built by Alfred Russel Wallace
- The Dells, a rhythm and blues musical act, starting 1952
- Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas, a pediatric trauma center
- Dell Medical School, the graduate medical school of the University of Texas at Austin
- Dell Bridge, a footbridge in Port Sunlight, Wirral, England
- Dell City, Texas, a city
- Del (disambiguation)
- Dale (disambiguation)
- O'Dell, a surname
- All pages with a title containing Dell
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.