Jump to navigation Jump to search
From left to right: Tent, Inaccessible, Big Razorback and Little Razorback islands
|Administered under the Antarctic Treaty System|
They are individually called Inaccessible Island, Tent Island, Big Razorback Island, and Little Razorback Island. They are named after James H Dellbridge who was Second Engineer on the Discovery Expedition 1900 - 1904, led by Robert Falcon Scott.
- Composite Antarctic Gazetteer
- List of Antarctic and sub-Antarctic islands
- List of Antarctic islands south of 60° S
- Territorial claims in Antarctica
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dellbridge Islands.|
- Fletcher; Lazarus Fletcher; Francis Jeffrey Bell (1907). Natural history; Volume 1 of Natural History: Voyage of the S.S. Discovery Under Capt. R.F. Scott,. University of California: British Museum (Natural History). p. 16.
- Dellbridge Islands from the Geographic Names Information System of the United States Geological Survey
|This Ross Dependency location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|