From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Delos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Delos is one of the most important mythological, historical and archaeological sites in Greece.
Delos may also refer to:
- Delos (genus), a genus of medium-sized predatory air-breathing land snails
- Delos (park), a fictional amusement park
- Delos International, an independent record label
- Delos Mountain, a mountain located in Boeotia, Greece
- Delos Productions an American classical record label specializing in Russian music
People with the given name Delos:
- Alex C. Delos Santos (born 1967), Filipino poet
- Delos Bennett Sackett (1822–1885), United States Army general
- Delos Carleton Emmons (1888–1965), United States Army general
- Delos Davis (1846–1915), Canadian lawyer
- Delos Drake (1886–1965), American baseball player
- Delos R. Ashley (1828–1873), American politician
- Delos Thurber (1916–1987), American athlete
- Delos W. Lovelace (1894–1967), American novelist
- Lawrence Delos Miles (1904–1985), American engineer
- Delos David Harriman fictional character in "The Man Who Sold the Moon"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.