|Developer(s)||Robert Krzeminski, Rico Kathke, Sven Moldenhauer|
7.0 / 1 August 2015
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Platform||Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express|
|Available in||English, German, Spanish|
Delphish enables the user to check any suspicious e-mails for their author and country of origin. It detects any hidden links, informs the user of the origin and the operator of the linked web sites, and analyzes the entire e-mail.
Delphish has been created and developed by the team that made the better-known SaferSurf, another piece of computer security software, from Nutzwerk, an internet technologies software company headquartered in Leipzig.
Delphish provides various features:
- Checking e-mails: In the first step, suspicious e-mails are compared with known phishing e-mails. If there is no match, the next step is a risk evaluation of all the links found in the e-mail.
- Status display: The Delphish toolbar shows whether the selected e-mail has already been checked and how it was classified by Delphish.
- Trash: An e-mail recognized as phishing is moved to a separate folder in order to prevent the user from accidentally following the links inside it.
- Settings: It is here that the user can change the language, enter a proxy server or control the status display.
- Statistics: Useful data on e-mails. For example, the user can see the top ten domains that have been sending phishing e-mails to them.
- Geolocation: Geodata are detected for every e-mail link and displayed as a flag so that the user can see the country of the server behind the link.
- WHOIS: Information about the domain's owners, administrators and the date of registration are presented to the user for every tested link.
Delphish was released in 2007 to positive reviews.
Computerwoche wrote: "Although Delphish is not an all-inclusive package for anti-phishing protection, it turns out to be a useful and informative tool."
IT SecCity commented: "The user himself can estimate the danger from each link now, since he obtains detailed information on each link, such as its actual target, type, popularity, age, domain owners etc." 
Online PC said: "[Delphish] provides the advantages of automatic recognition and raises the user's awareness of safe and responsible use of e-mails."
- "Free Phishing Protection with Delphish". 2007-05-06. Retrieved 2015-09-18.
- "Anti-Phishing in Outlook". 2007-01-17. Retrieved 2015-09-18.
- "Lösung schult das Bewusstsein für Angriffe auf persönliche Daten". 2007-01-11. Retrieved 2015-09-18.
- "Delphish: Kostenlose Anti-Phishing-Lösung als Outlook Add-in". 2007-01-10. Retrieved 2015-09-18.